This course will focus on providing extensive knowledge to the students about the Company Law along with corporate restructuring and Partnership Act. The course will not only focus on the theory but also practical implications of the law by discussions and analysis of case studies and recent trends of the Corporate Law. The student after the completion of the course will have an all round knowledge of the Corporate Law.
- Key Concepts
- Features of Company Law
- Concept of Shares (Issue and Allotment)-Classification of Share Capital
- Understanding Debenture as a Debt instrument
- Prospectus and its types
- Further Issue of Share Capita
- Right Issue
- Employee stock option
- Preferential basis Issue
- Concept of sweat equity shares
- Buy-back of Securities
- Transfer and Transmission of Securitie
- Who are members?
- Modes of acquiring membership
- Expulsion of membership
- Rights of members
- Concept of Shareholder’s Agreement
- Intercorporate Loans
- Related Party Transactions
- Nature of RPT
- Arm’s Length Transaction
- Understanding Corporate Restructuring
- Role of Sectoral Regulators
- Evaluation of Case studies
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Role of Directors
- Types of Directors
- General Meetings
- Key Managerial Personnel
- Indian Partnership Act, 1932
All the participants will be given an e-certificate after the successful completion of course.
2 Months (10 Oct – 10 Dec 2020)
Undergraduate & Postgraduate students.
Click Here to fill the google form.
The course fee is Rs. 999.
Last Date of Registration
Oct 09, 2020
Contact us for queries
Avantika Banerjee: +91-8670403742