The Indian Society for Legal Research is seeking a book review editor. The post involves the commissioning, selection, and editing of reviews for inclusion on the website domain. The initial duration shall be of 03 months with a possibility of extension.
Applications are invited from suitable undergraduate candidates: 4th/5th year students in case of integrated 5 year LLB; 3rd year in case of 3 year LLB with experience of reviewing and writing for journals. Alternatively, students with social sciences background currently pursuing their Masters can also apply.
The main duties of the Book Review Editor are as follows:
- To publish reviews in a timely fashion for the ISLR website
- To ensure that the range of reviews covers the breadth of socio-legal work and other related fields
- To approve reviews for publication in the journal
- To develop the range of reviewers
- Opportunities to produce an editorial for the journal will also be available
This is an unpaid position. However, a certificate of experience along with recommendation shall be provided upon the successful completion of the stint.
Application: A CV and covering letter in support of the application should be submitted to: email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 15.05.2023