Indian Society for Legal Research is a non-profit and apolitical organisation which works in the field of legal research. Currently, we have launched a short term Project on International Courts & Tribunals and Electoral Reforms. We have also launched Online Certificate Course on International Humanitarian Law and Artificial Intelligence.
About the Global Ambassadors Programme
Interested in making a difference in the field of legal research? Consider volunteering for Global Ambassador’s Programme. The Ambassadors will contribute to plan, develop, and facilitate research activities that engage the public, spark dialogue, and encourage collaboration. Ambassadors will also work to improve networks and build continuity and presence through ongoing involvement in international events in the field of law.
- Students enrolled in UG/PG Law Courses.
- Proficiency in the English Language.
- Basic understanding of Computer and Internet applications.
- Self-motivated and have strong research and analytical skills.
- Experience in Legal Research (desirable).
- This programme is open for students of all Nations.
- There is no fee to join this programme.
- International work environment.
- Great opportunity to interact and work with law students of different nations.
- Certificate of experience at the end of the programme.
- No fee to join certificate courses launched by ISLR.
- The opportunity of publication in upcoming Books and Journals.
Note: These Positions are voluntary and Unpaid.
August 15, 2019 – January 15, 2020
How to Apply
Send your updated CV and Cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org by August 10, 2019.
Contact for Queries
Contact No: +91-9455971918