Indian Society for Legal Research invites submissions from legal practitioners, academicians, social workers, policymakers and others belonging to diverse disciplines including law, political science, and human rights.
COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS OF LGBTQ RIGHTS IN INDIA AND OTHER COUNTRIES IN SOUTH ASIA
- Legal protection of the transgender community in South Asia;
- Decriminalisation of same-sex relations under colonial laws in South Asia;
- Role of stakeholders including the judiciary, government, law enforcement authorities, and the private sector in promoting LGBTQ rights;
- Freedom of Speech and Freedom of Association for the LGBTQ community;
- Discrimination based on sexual orientation;
- Safeguarding economic, social, and cultural rights of the LGBT+ community;
These sub-themes are merely illustrative.
Word Limit: ISLR welcomes blog articles between 800-1200 words.
- Authors are encouraged to use hyperlinks for the purpose of citation.
- All submissions should be sent electronically, as attached word documents to email@example.com
- The subject line should be ‘Article for ISLR’.
- The article should contain a line at the end giving desired designation/ title and institutional affiliation. Please share your Twitter/LinkedIn/Facebook handles if you use them.
- The Editorial Team will respond within 6 – 10 working days.
- The Editorial Team reserves the right to take the final decision regarding the publishing of the Article in the Newsletter.
Last Date for Submission: 20th June 2021
In case of any queries, please contact:
Ria R Nair
Number: +91 9769760601